Sunday Mornings, 9:45 to 10:45 in the education building (the brick building on the right)
We are using “Explore The Bible – Personal Study Guide” as a guide. We are starting the Spring 2023 publication this Sunday.
As we are coming up on the time of Easter, we are studying the last days of Jesus, the time he spent with his disciples, and the last words he spoke to them before going to the cross.
- 3/5 – Why Wasn’t This Sold – John 12:1-11
- 3/12 – If It Dies – John 12:20-33
- 3/19 – I Will Come Again – John 13:31-14:6
- 3/26 – Peace I Leave – John 14:16-29
- 4/2 – Remain In Me – John 15:1-17
- 4/9 (Easter Sunday) – I Have Seen – John 20:1-18
- 4/16 – When the Spirit Comes – John 5:26-27; 16:7-15)
- 4/23 – I Pray – John 17:13-26
- 4/30 – I Am He – John 18:1-11
- 5/7 – I Find No Fault – John 18:28-40
- 5/14 – It Is Finished – John 19:17-30
- 5/21 – Reach Out Your Hand – John 20:19-29
- 5/28 – Do You Love Me? – John 21:15-23
Wednesday Evenings, 7:00 to 8:00 in the worship center (the stucco building on the left)
We are truly blessed to have a teacher like Cameron Coyle in our congregations. He has his doctorate in Archaeology and Biblical Studies and teaches Old Testament at Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary. With Cameron’s knowledge of Hebrew and Jewish customs, he is able to bring the scriptures to life.
We are doing an in-depth, verse-by-verse study of the Bible. We started in Genesis several years ago.
We are finishing up the book of Numbers and will be starting the book of Deuteronomy soon.
If you would like to get a taste of our Wednesday night Adult Bible Study, here is a link to our Facebook page where we post the videos.